Rosaves Family Adventure

I started this blog last year to keep everyone up to date on our busy hectic life. Most of the time I can't answer the phone or pick up the phone to call everyone so it is much easier to keep everyone up to date and it lets me spend my extra time with the kids.

Monday, January 19, 2009

35 Week Photos







Here are some pictures we took today down by the river by our house and at the orchards just 5 mintues from our home. I love being so close to the water.... or if you would like you can view "all" of the pictures from today at this link. share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=9AauWjduzcsla

































Posted by Jenn at 6:57 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Facebook Badge

Moments in Time by Jenn

Promote Your Page Too

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Facebook Badge

Jennifer Long Rosaves | Create Your Badge

About Me

My photo
Jenn
My name is Jennifer but prefer Jenn. I work full time and any time outside of work I spend with my family. I have been married to Jason since 1996 and we have 2 beautiful kids Jocie 14 and Joseph who will be 3 in February. In May 2011 Joseph was diagnosed with Autism and since starting ABA I created this new blog separate from our family blog. I live and breathe autism and ABA and try to fit other things in our crazy life in between working and therapy appointments.
View my complete profile

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.