Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Things have been super busy lately, Joseph has been eating every 1-2 hours and super fussy going through a growth spurt right now, he is up 1/2 inch from last week (Jason measured him) he is now 23 inches long. I am so happy he is finally thriving. It has been hard to constantly have to hold and feed Joseph he doesn't want to be put down for the past 3 days now. Today is a better day and he finally just now took his first morning nap at 12:30pm so I am able to update my blog but I don't want to jinx myself here. I am trying to spend as much time with Joseph as possible as next Monday I go back to work. It is going to be hard I know even with Jason staying home with him I am just glad we are able to do that instead of putting him in daycare. He has been smiling a lot more lately and sticking his tongue out is his new thing. I hope I don't miss out on too many "firsts" while I am at work, but I have already instructed Jason to take lots and lots of pictures and videos so I can see what I miss. Sometimes I feel like since I will be going back to work Jason will have a closer bond than I will with Joseph and that scares me, I want to be as close with Joseph as I am with Jocie so I guess that is what I am struggling with right now so I am doing some major praying over this right now to help me.

Joseph doens't like tummy time at all and because of this he now officially has a flat head, I did good didn't I? Well it will go back but it made me realize he has no choice but tummy time is now mandatory.

I have also been struggling with balancing my time with both kids, I guess I thought it would be easier than I thought or just assumed Jocie would take to Joseph differntly than I did when my Mom had my sister. I have been trying really hard to give her as much attention but it is hard because she is at that tween age where she wants to be treated like an adult but is still a kid. I ordered the movie "Twilight" the other night and Jocie and I watched it and we turned the phones off and no computer just her and I cuddling together eating popcorn and watching a movie. I really felt since we have done that she has been acting a lot better in general so I am making the extra effort so hopefully this trend continues.

Jason is going to be leaving tomorrow for the annual fishing derby and we will meet up with him on Saturday for the weigh in, in Sacramento so hopefully he catches a big one!!!! Too bad the sturgeon he caught previously couldn't count, oh well. I love going to the fishing derby weigh in it is a lot of fun to see all the fish caught, you know I will be taking lots of pictures so hopefully I will be able to upload them before I go back to work, I have a feeling once I return to work I won't be on here as much but I will try.

My Smiling boy


This is not a smile, it is him about to cry. LOL

Grammy and Joey

"Wink Wink"

Tummy Time

Joseph playing in his bumbo and his binkie about to fall out

"Muscle Boy" Put em up

Laughing- sooooo precious

Half smile









1 comment:

Justyna said...

gosh he is growing and changing fast!! Love the "wink wink" photo! priceless :)