Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Weekend & Cereal

This past week my office officially moved over off of highway 160 by Costco in Sacramento. A little closer for me which is always a great thing. We have a beatiful new office and just love it it is sooo awesome!!!

This weekend flew by fast, Friday really didn't do much went to Sam's did the normal shopping there, then Saturday I was super lazy and I think the lack of sleep has caught up with me cause I took 2 naps yesterday.

Today we went over to my brother, Chris' and his wife Justyna's house and had a nice barbeque and she colored my hair too! The weather was perfect and the kids played in the kiddie pool and I got some great pictures of it.

Also Friday Joseph ate rice cereal for the first time, he doesn't eat much of it but he loves it before he goes to bed at night it really keeps his belly ful which is a good thing because lately he has been constantly eating. Maybe he is preparing us for a hefty grocery bill when he gets older. He has his 4month check up on June 8th so I am excited to see how much he has grown I know it is quite a bit he has almost outgrown his size 2 diapers which is amazing and is in 3-6 month clothes. He loves to smile all the time now and blow bubbles. He is starting to get his own personality now such sweetness.

P.S. Some of the pictures are out of order but would take me too long to re-organize so sorry

Jocie with my niece Payton and her sister Kylie


My niece Payton showing off her new bathing suit

Me feeding Joseph cereal for the first time


"The Cousins" Jocie and Kylie

Mom and Jocie today

Joseph enjoying the wonderful weather today, isn't that hat too cute?

Jocie took Joseph in the kiddie pool for a few moments



He looks a lot like Jocie here

Jason Junior LOL

Cereal time

Mommy give me more

Play time

Joseph now 3 1/2 months old



My little tween still a kid at heart



















No comments: