So little time and so much to do these days. Work is keeping me super busy and then I am only on the computer very little. Below are some pictures from Mother's Day dinner and some great family time. I finally figured out the video this week so it is here check it out. Hope everyone had an awesome Mother's Day. My office is moving tomorrow so I have to work this weekend moving my office....FUN!!! I am excited because I finally get my long overdue office.

Look at my hottie of a honey

Me and Jocie

Jocie with my niece Kylie AKA: Auntie's Baby

Kylie with her sister Payton

Jocie with my Grandma Nancy's dog

Smile Boy

Grandma with her 1st Great-Grandson


Happy Baby

Everyone trying to make Joseph laugh

Auntie Seka saying goodbye......she is moving back to Southern California on Friday :(

Uncle Chris with Joey, making him smile

The best brother and sister in the whole world!!!!!!!!!!1

Video of Joseph laughing it up
No comments:
Post a Comment