Look at that BIG SMILE
I started this blog last year to keep everyone up to date on our busy hectic life. Most of the time I can't answer the phone or pick up the phone to call everyone so it is much easier to keep everyone up to date and it lets me spend my extra time with the kids.
Monday, August 10, 2009
6 Months Old
Joseph is officially 6 months old. He had his check up this past Thursday and weighed 16 lbs 18 ozs and was 24inches long. His measurements are all within the normal range and the doctor said he can now go back to regular formula. I am sooo happy no more special mixing. He can also have juice now and use a sippy cup which he is learning. He said his first word "DA DA" it is so cute, the other morning I went in his room because I heard him and he was in there in his crib saying "Da Da Da Da" so cute. He is a rolling pro now too and is so much to make laugh. Below are some pictures from this weekend. Jocie had her friend over this weekend and she has really turned camera shy lately so no pictures of her :( maybe one day. She starts 7th grade next week, wish me luck!!! LOL.

Look at that BIG SMILE

Look at that BIG SMILE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment