I had surgery on Monday and everything went well. I am very blessed to have a wonderful Husband and Daughter who have been helping me in every possible way. I am not able to pick up Joseph for 6 weeks so it is difficult at times especially when I am so used to just going up to him and picking him up. Joseph is all over the place this week, he really has taken to walking with his walking toy which is quite scary since that could mean he could be walking soon which makes me sad :( He is growing so fast.
Thanksgiving we went to Jason parents home where Kim and Tommy (Jason's brother) cooked dinner. It was very yummy but it really wore me out since I am still recovering from surgery we came home and I took a nap right away for a couple of hours I was so tired.
Today we put up the Christmas Tree and decorations and while we did that the power went out a couple of times due to a hail storm but it was pretty cool to watch. Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend. I had a lot of fun editing pictures this week.



1 comment:
Very cute pictures...you are the pro at the photo editi g stuff lol. I see you for your Christmas tree put up...I can't wait to see it. Love u guys so much!
Post a Comment