Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The holidays have come and gone and I am now exhausted from the long Holiday Weekend but I would change anything for the world. Christmas Eve I got off of work early and came home and relaxed and took a nap which is rare for me and Christmas Day came so fast Jocie came in and woke Jason and I up to open presents and Joe Joe was still sleeping LOL but we woke him up. He sort of opened presents but it was a little hard for him. He got lots of toys and Jocie got a few video games, clothes and ofcourse the Justin Bieber CD she wanted very much. I try and relate to her and think of New Kids on the Block when I loved them and wanted their cassette, too funny cassette!!!

My family and Jason's family came together for the first time this year, it was very nice we even had Kim's dogs ToTo and Kiki. Ofcourse I took over 100 pictures so it was hard to just pick a few to load so there are more then normal.

Joseph is almost 11 months old and his first birthday is around the corner. He is now eating all the food we eat thanks to a lady in my online Mom's group had a good point. Her little one doesn't have teeth either but is able to eat normal food in pieces and sure enough Joseph eats like a champ and loves all of the new foods he gets to try. Tomorrow we are trying out eggs.

Wishing Everyone a Happy Holiday and New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From Left: Jocie, Ashlee, Alyce, Uncle Tommy














  • Our Second Family Picture Together, one of  the best parts of Christmas











    Our Yummy Turkey

    1 comment:

    Seka said...

    I really love your family pic....hella cute...and the turkey was a highlight haha...love ya...you are such a good blogger...i gotta give you props cause you keep it updated and everything...i couldnt keep up if i had one...love you sissy....thanx for making the holidays special!!!