Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's been Awhile...

Wow what happened to me updating every week? It's been a month and a half since I lost posted anything.  Well we have a very mobile baby and active teenager..yes you read it right I said teenager, Jocie turned 13 on June 29th. Honestly it has been the best 13 years being her Mom I have loved every moment of it. Joseph now has 4 teeth once the first one came it the rest just keep popping through but you would never guess he just acts completely normal. We introduced Joseph to the lake and swimming in the beginning of June and it is a natural water baby just like Jocie which is sooo nice since we love going to the lake. He just hasn't learned how to take a nap anywhere but at home which is hard at times. Josephs new thing this week is waving and saying "HI" and moving your hand so you wave with him he doesn't like to do it alone lol.

I finally feel back to normal mentally, I went through quite a rough patch but honestly haven't felt this normal in a very long time. I love just coming home from work and hanging out with the hubby and kids.

We had a great party for Jocie for her 13th I will post a separate posting for those pics let's just say it was all about Justin Bieber which I have to say is growing on me. Jocie went to Hawaii with my Dad and Step Mom Lisa in June too she had a blast but was sick for the first few days with the flu but went snorkeling, swimming and got to go on a zip line.

Here he is looking for the hose swimming in his baby pool

Above is beautiful Jocie and her gorgeous eyes...man we better watch out for those boys





Handsome Jack


Wow those are some eyes
I don't like Joseph's expression but love the picture itself especially with the background
I just love taking pictures of clouds
Joe Joe walking with Momma at the lake


Here I am trying to explain to him how he shouldn't eat rocks
Collage of some water fun
This by far is my favorite picture I have taken to date, the effect of the water splashing is just un-imaginable
Look at those lips...gotta love em
Ha ha Tonka Boy

Playing with Daddy's cars...Jason has been collecting them for over 15 years

No comments: