Sunday, January 11, 2009

Fun in the Snow

We went to the snow on Saturday (yesterday) Jason, Jocelynn, Jack, our friend Denise and her son Jordan oh yeah and me (now 34 weeks pregnant). I know I am not supposed to be traveling but figured we would drive just about an hour north to get to the snow though I think it was closer to 1 1/2 hours away but it was a blast watching everyone. Funny to think next year it will be Jocelynn and Joseph playing in the snow together.





"Family Photo" hard to get everyone to smile....






Now look at this cutie pie, I got her to take this picture when we first arrived.....




Ok enough of the pictures, onto the video's of Jocelynn on the sled....now this was fun to watch on 1 hand and on the other hand I was soooo scared she was going to snap her neck or run into a tree to make it easier I have a bunch of little clips of the days events versus 1 big file so sit back and enjoy.....




Video #1- Jocie going down little hill when we first arrived at the snow park close to Donner around 5,000 feet...................





Video #2- Here Jack is playing frisbie with Jason, Jocie glides down the hill and Denise goes bare bottom........................





Video #3- Jocie goes bumptie bump bump





Video #4- Jason makes a fall for it.......

Video #5- Denise and Jocelynn go down the hill................

Video #6- Jack going down the hill..................


Video #7 Jordan going bare bottom and Jocie on the tube

No comments: