Thursday, January 8, 2009

33 Week Checkup

So we had our 33 week appointment with my doctor yesterday. Jason finally got to go to a doctor's appointment but I think he is bad luck for long wait times. It seems everytime he comes with me to the doctor the doctor is always running late but I was very patient which I am learning all about these days. Patience is hard to learn but it is always well worth it. Well the video above is of Joseph's litlle heartbeat taken from Jason's cell phone so sorry about the quality, I told him he could take the video as long as it was decent. Joseph's head is still up by my ribs and the doctor will do an ultrasound at my next appointment in 2 weeks to make sure his head is down, if his head doesn't go down then I will be having an ultrasound so please keep me in your thoughts. I have been getting a really bad super sharp pain and the doctor confirmed yesterday it is probably contractions or Joseph pushing on some nerves. As I said I have a doctor's appointment in 2 weeks, then I think I start going every week. Oh yeah I forgot, the doctor said if I go into labor after this Sunday that she won't try and stop the labor as the baby would be fine! I can't wait to see his face and see who he looks like and hold him and cuddle him all the great things.....I know I know....reality will set in and the crying and poopy diapers and fevers will all come too but let me enjoy my dreamland for a littel bit.

No comments: