

Ok well the polls are closed and it looks like Joseph Dylan has won the battle. Everyone will have to wait until he is born to see what his middle name will be. I can't wait. I am off of work now until he is born and am so excited and nervous at the same time. Jocelynn is getting ready to go on her 6th grade week long field trip in February as well. Below is a cute picture of Jocelynn with her new haircut from today. Last night we went on the hospital tour to see the hospital, the room where I will be delivering and what we are supposed to do once I do go into labor. Everything has changed since Jocelynn was born. Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment, I only have 6 weeks to go now! WOW how time flies. Below is a short video of Joseph's room, see the carseat still sitting there, well I need help I have no idea how to put this in the car so hopefully by Friday I will make it down to the Fire Department for some help. Hope everyone is having an awesome New Year.
1 comment:
Aww, you're too cute having everything set up already! I was the same way...haha.
Post a Comment