
So I had my weekly doctor appointment yesterday, I actually measured 1 week smaller than the week before but doctor said that was normal it is caused by the baby dropping down into the birth canal. Heartbeat was going strong, she offered to have me induced on 02/12/09 and I took her up on that offer, she won't be on call but I know the doctor that will be. She said it would be better as well since I live so far away from the hospital that way they can monitor me at the hospital. So now....I am just so excited and nervous at the same time I can't believe I am going to be meeting my little man so soon.
Jocelynn goes on her 6th grade field trip on Monday and literally comes back home on the 12th, the day of the induction so hopefully I will make it until then she would be so upset if I went into labor while she is out of town especially since I won't be able to get hold of her I wouldn't want to ruin her 6th grade field trip that is a momentous moment in one's life I remember my 6th grade field trip. She is worried she will miss cutting the cord but if it happens while she is gone it must be meant to be and I explained to her I don't have control over that. The 12th is just a perfect day though Jocie doesn't have school on the following day which is Friday Feb 13th or on that Monday the 16th.
No comments:
Post a Comment