Friday, February 20, 2009

New Pictures

So the past 12 days have gone by sooo fast I can't believe Joseph is 12 days already. The past 3 nights he has been staying up almost all night long which has been rough but Jason and I are switching off taking turns each night so at least one of us is sleeping and Jason was nice enough to even take my night last night and let me sleep all night long, wow that felt nice. I finally got some pictures with Joseph's eye's open. It's hard to tell but he has the deep blue eyes that Jocie had at this age. Jocie reads to him every night which is just the sweetest thing to watch and she loves to hold him she says she is bonding with him. She just doesn't want to feed him or change diapers. His umbellical cord came off last night finally so no more worrying about getting that wet. I am just enjoying every moment and it is so amazing to me this little miracle and I wonder how in the world he fit in my stomach? Jason said he just wants to go to the store and buy him a toy so bad finally he said he gets to pick out a toy instead of it always being me! LOL

















No comments: