Friday, March 13, 2009

Eye Infection and Update

So what a week this has been. On Monday we went to the snow and Justyna babysat Joseph his first time away from me. It was hard but we survived. We took Jason's sister Jan and her little boy Matt to the snow with us, Matt had never been to the snow and it is always great to see the expressions on little kids faces. Tuesday I took Joey to the doctor because his right eye seemed to be getter worse and worse with eye boogers and getting red in the corner and sure enough he has an eye infection. They weighed him on Tuesday and he is a wopping 8 pounds 4 ounces, growing like a champ but still has those sweet chicken legs.

He has used those blue binkies from the hospital since he was born and I just find them to be so darn ugly so yesterday I tried switching him to a regular one that is more orthodonic and let me tell you I will never do that again, he was super super fussy and in the end he got his ugly blue big binkie back. He has been spitting up quite a bit lately so the laundry is continuous I even try using a bib on him but he always gets his arm in the spit up and well I can't have him in wet clothes so he is going through about 3-4 outfits a day and I have designated one of my sweatshirts a spit a rag as well because otherwise I have to change my clothes just as often. He is starting to make noises back at us sort of like "ohhhhh" which is sooo sweet and does stay up to play during the day and has been sleeping between 6-7 hours at night. Jason likes to say he stays up with him at night but that is just an excuse to play Xbox. Well Joseph is waking up so I better get off the computer.


Joey yesterday 03-12-09 Play time


"Too much flash Mom"

This was my attempt at switching his binkie, look at that face not happy


I love this outfit, he is just so darn cute



Ahhh that blue/green binkie is back






You can see his eye infection in the corners of his eyes are all red


Jocie putting Joey to sleep, such a great big help


Jack said he wanted to go on my blog too, so here is Jack this week. (He was feeling left out)


SNOW DAY







This is where Jason threw a snow ball at my camera, I was not happy to say the least, and that is why there aren't very many snow picture because my camera got wet. Thankfully it didn't ruin it.


Jocie tubing




Joseph loves his swing, as a matter of fact it is the only place he will sleep. Everytime he goes in his crib or playpen he wakes up so we put him where we all can get some zzzzzzzzz.


Jocie at the park

















No comments: