I started this blog last year to keep everyone up to date on our busy hectic life. Most of the time I can't answer the phone or pick up the phone to call everyone so it is much easier to keep everyone up to date and it lets me spend my extra time with the kids.
Friday, March 6, 2009
My New Project
Ok so this is my new little project, I found a photo editing program online and now I am addicted so now my pictures will be even more fun to play with, what do you think about this one?
OMG! He is changing so fast!!! crazy! I like the first photo collage.. I have to check that program out.. and update my blog. You make me look bad Jenn!!! :)
1 comment:
OMG! He is changing so fast!!! crazy!
I like the first photo collage.. I have to check that program out.. and update my blog. You make me look bad Jenn!!! :)
Post a Comment