Joseph had a doctor's appointment yesterday to follow up on his circumcision and he weighed
8 pounds, just last week he was only 7 pounds 3 ounces. Last night he was getting a little fussy after eating and I rocked him for awhile and then his demeanor seemed different and he was soo playful it was amazing so we put him on his rainforest play mat and he played for a whole hour kicking and looking around being so alert. It was so amazing to see how he has changed in a matter of weeks even days. He has started staying up more and even last night slept 5 hours straight and only woke up because we woke him up to eat. I think it is the swaddle blanket I bought him yesterday, he seems to be less fussy when we swaddle him. Below are some pictures, enjoy.
Jason playing with Joseph
Joseph swinging for the monkey
Jason and Joseph playing again
At this point Joseph was done with me taking pictures
No comments:
Post a Comment