So not too much has changed since my last post earlier this week, but wanted to update with some new pictures which I am taking everyday it is just so much fun. We took Joseph by my office today to see the girls so I have a couple pictures from that, Joseph is just more and more alert everyday and I am enjoying watching him change. Take care.
Jocie and Joseph today

Jocie changing Joey's outfit for the first time

Ahhhhh the big sissy with little brother


I love this picture

I think he looks like my nephew Matt in this picture

Look at that sweet face

He is looking at Max our cat when I took this picture


He was trying to take my spot in my bed here at nap time

Kristy at my work with Joseph

Adriana and Melannie from the office

Adriana and Joey at the office, you ready for another Adriana?

Ahhh stretching
No comments:
Post a Comment