I started this blog last year to keep everyone up to date on our busy hectic life. Most of the time I can't answer the phone or pick up the phone to call everyone so it is much easier to keep everyone up to date and it lets me spend my extra time with the kids.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Playtime and Jocie
I took Joseph back to the doctor and he decided to keep him on the Enfamil AR formula instead of putting him on reflux medication since he is able to maintain his weight and is gaining weight above average. The doctor was concerned with his spitting up that he wouldn't gain weight but he is actually above average which surprised us both especially because the amount of spit up amazes me he would gain any weight. So today he weighed 9lbs 9ounces. This weekend I am going to be brave and am taking Joseph to Mendocino, wish me luck!! Below are some pictures of Joseph playing and Jocie putting on make-up playing dress up.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment