I started this blog last year to keep everyone up to date on our busy hectic life. Most of the time I can't answer the phone or pick up the phone to call everyone so it is much easier to keep everyone up to date and it lets me spend my extra time with the kids.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Gaining Weight
We took Joseph in today for a weight check and he is gaining weight, I am so thankful last time he started to loose weight. He is now 11pounds 5 ounces and 22 1/2 inches long. Whoo hoo. So the doctor said to bring him back in June for his 4 month check up unless we feel there is a need. I had a feeling he started gaining weight because he is starting to get some small rolls it is just so darn cute. He sleeps through the night now which is so awesome. I am going back to work on May 4th so my blog may not be updated as frequently but I will try. Below are some new pictures and I got Joseph a bumbo chair and you can see his attempt at sitting in it he still is a little small for it.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment