Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Stomach Flu and the River

Ok, well Joseph is now 2 months old, WOW how times flies. It seems like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant. It is so amazing, life. I love to watch him and see how he takes everything in and he is very observant like a professor. We went to the river with Alyce, Tyler and Peyton so they could ride there dirt bikes and we took Jocie and Joseph. Jason decided to bring his fishing pole to see if he could catch anything. Below is a picture from a week ago of the Sturgeon he caught, 5 feet tall and I believe 60lbs. We went to Mom's house for Easter but were missing Chris, Justyna and the kids it wasn't the same without them there they were missed. Mom cooked an awesome dinner of Prime Rib. It was a great time with family but I didn't take much pictures because Joseph started being fussy, well Sunday night he had full blown the stomach flu. I took him to the doctor's Monday morning and besided him being sick he gained almost a whole pound, he is now 10 pounds, 11 ounces. He actually is even starting to get rolls on his legs so next week hopefully I will post pictures of that. For now, enjoy the pictures below and as always have an awesome week.
Jason and his Sturgeon



Me and Jocie last week


Jackson at the river

Joseph fishing for the 1st time with Daddy (Joseph 2months old)

Trying to stay out of the sun at the river

Some cool editing I did

Me and Joseph at the river

Alyce at the river riding her dirt bike, she said she got that color helmet so everyone will think she is a guy on the track. LOL

Jason riding dirt bike to give Jack some exercies, we all know he doesn't do any type of real exercise so atleast the dog gets some.

Alyce and Tyler (TT) such a cute couple

Little Miss Peyton, I was trying to get her to smile to take a picture of her 2 lower teeth that came in.

Jocie, Max, and Joseph. Jocie told me to hurry and grab the camera since both Max and Joseph were content on her lap

"Love those lips"

Me and Jocie being silly
















1 comment:

Justyna said...

dang that fish is huge!!! so when are you guys going to have us for dinner? :)