Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Been Awhile

I have been soooo busy with working and being a Mom when I get home I rarely go on the computer anymore. I am spending all of my free time at home either with the kids or cleaning or doing laundry or balancing the checkbook. So much to do and so little time. Joseph started on cereal a few weeks ago and has graduated to real foods, fruits and vegatables. His favorites are bananas and sweet potatoes, yummy. He is growing like a champ and has lost all of his hair on top of his head and only has hair in the back, he looks like Bozo the Clown, LOL. Jocie is turning into a beautiful teenager turning 12 on Monday, she is having a sleepover on Saturday. FUN FUN FUN!!!!!



"Serious Face"


Smiling at his big Sissy


My beautiful teenager


Bath time, oh what fun
Jocie pretending to eat baby food, LOL

Here you can see Joseph going bald....Jocie and Joseph

Banana Oatmeal, yummy. (Sorry Justyna no time for photo shop)

I love how much he is laughing and smiling constantly

Tummy time for my flat head son









No comments: