Monday, June 29, 2009

Jocelynn Turned 12

Jocie had a blast at her 12 Birthday, it was a slumber party and had 4 friends spend the night. They played games, fashion show, and ofcourse watched "Twilight" I think 4 times and stayed up until 6am. It was really hot on Saturday so we got the Oasis out for the party I think it was around 104 degrees that day. I came outside for a few minutes but it was hard because Joseph is really tooo little to be out in that heat, Luckily Lisa (my stepmom) really helped me with him. We got lots of great pictures so scroll down to check them out.

Jocie jumping onto the Oasis


Cake Time for Chris, Payton and Kylie

Joseph just sitting there amazed by everyone, not sure what to think


Fashion Show Time







Present Time




Everyone at the party except me cause I had to take the picture and Ashley, Bo and Emma had to get home





Mr Magoo (my Dad) Proud Papa and Uncle Chris with Joseph

Me and My Dad

Jocie with her cousins from left: Payton, Kylie, Joseph in the middle and Emma















No comments: