Had a great weekend, just relaxed did some grocery shopping yesterday and had Little Miss Peyton's 1st Birthday party today. It was a lot of fun. I was thinking back today looking at Jocie and remembering her 1st Birthday. I can remember every detail, everyone that was there it was at Mom and Sherman's home and we had a swim party on McRae Way in Roseville. Jocie was wearing a sweet pink one piece swimsuit. Ahhh Memories, you can never get them back but that's why the invented the camera. Time flies and you never get yesterday back so live for today that is what I am living for now. I wish I could freeze time sometimes so I can hold on tight to all of the kids but I know this isn't impossible so I am enjoying them and cherising every last second with them.
Next weekend we are attempting our camping trip so hopefully it will be ok with little Joey. Hope everyone has a great week, and remember
You don't know what tomorrow will bring so cherish the ones you love today!!!Tyler and Peyton opening up presents

Tyler, Peyton and Alyce opening presents together

I love this picture, I am proud of myself for taking it

Peyton and her friend playing in the kiddie pool

Look at those pig tails, ahhh

Dawn and Tim proud Grandparents

My little man 5 Months Old


Sister Love Jocie and Ashlee

Auntie Angie, Uncle Tommy, and Joey

Tummy time with the tongue out. LOL
My little Diva
The rare picture of Jocie and Joey

He thinks he is Gene Simmons here
No comments:
Post a Comment