Monday, July 20, 2009

Camping at Bullards Bar

We went camping this weekend to Bullards Bar for 4 days. It was a lot of fun and a lot of work. I forgot all of the work camping entails especially with a baby. It was nice to enjoy the nature and some much needed family time. We did a lot of swimming and had a blast, enjoyed the weather it wasn't too hot and we brought Jack our dog. BIG MISTAKE, never taking him again he barked at everything down to the leaves blowing and ants walking around and kept Jason and I up throughout the night. Luckily he didn't wake the kids. Joseph went swimming for the first time in the lake and loved it, oh wait he did go one other time but didn't like it. He sure loved it this weekend but I wanted to keep him out of the sun as much as possible. We went tubing on Sunday and we came home on Monday. I sure don't miss the bugs but there weren't really any ant problems or bugs in our food and no bears in sight. I took a ton of pictures 297 pictures to be exact and I didn't want to bore anyone so I picked the best to post. Hope everyone has a great week.



Jocie helped Jason put up the tent here her and Joseph posing for a picture


Jocie working on the tent

Jason giving Jack a bath


Joseph wishing he was swimming



Camp fire time


Jason tubing with Jocie driving since I was feeding Joseph





Plus to the life jacket, it has a self feeder







Me and my hunny



TROUBLE......





Our first family picture at our first camping trip since Joseph was born






















1 comment:

Cori said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! Great family pic!