I finally took some good pictures of my sister, Seka and Mariah. It has been great having them back home, she spent this past weekend with me and we had a blast hanging out, playing video games and talking. Nothing like some real good sisterly love. Joseph has moved onto 2nd foods and babbles a lot more and moves all over in his walker. He has been going on his swing more in the garage, Jason hung it from the ceiling and we have to dance just to get him to eat food he rather have a bottle any day. LOL. Still no teeth and he will be 7 months old next week but I am not worried.
Playtime in the walker

Auntie Seka giving Joe-Joe a bath

Little Miss Mariah

Jocie being silly

Jocie, Seka and Mariah


Tummy time on Mommy's bed

This was a fun picture Jason only cooperated for 1 picture so this is the best I got
No comments:
Post a Comment