Tuesday, September 8, 2009

7 Months old and Counting

Well things have been super busy with my sister here. It has been great, she has been over my house every weekend since she got back and I am enjoying every minute of it!!!!! I missed her and Mariah soooo much and I just love spending all of my time with her and little Mariah. I have been helping Seka with some discipline and lots of love for Mariah and over the past 2 weeks I have seen such a huge improvement. This past weekend Mariah turned the big "2" years old and we had a little party for her at Mom's house. There was tons of food and a pinata for the kids and thanks to Jocie it finally came off. The little kids were a little too little to hit it hard but it was fun to watch. Joseph officially turned 7 months old today time is flying by sooo fast. Jocie did her hair this weekend so I was privileged enough to be able to take some great pictures of her which I am sooo happy I finally get to share some pictures of her too. We really didn't do much for the holiday weekend except for Mariah's birthday party and we went to Tom and Kim's house on Monday so Jason could mow the lawn. I have been looking into what Joseph should be for Halloween so I think I will do a poll on the side of my blog. Send me your thoughts I was thinking a Pumpkin.
Seka hitting the Pinata

My Princess

Birthday Girl, Mariah 2 Years old!!!! WOW

Slober boy



Jocie showing off her "Cookie Lee Jewelry"

Joseph was watching the girls hit the Pinata here







Ok this was funny Jocie was playing around with the balloon and decided to pretend to be Preggo's LOL and Seka pretending to feel the make believe baby kick





The party girls


No comments: