Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fun in the Sun

Hope everyone enjoyed the last week of Summer, it has been really HOT!!! here but it's supposed to start cooling down tomorrow. I can't wait. We went to Englebright Lake yesterday, by the time we got ready and got out there it was pretty late but we still had a nice relaxing time. Below are some pictures and on the previous post there is a video of me Playing and Talking with Joseph this morning. I don't know what is happening but he is waking up screaming and choking at times so I am keeping a real close eye on him. Keep him in your thoughts. Wish everyone a great week and I leave you with a great saying:

"Always welcome a new day with a Smile on your Lips, Love in your Heart & Good thoughts in your mind and you'll always have a Wonderful day"

Jennifer


















Jocie waiting at the dock for Jason to come back with the truck







Joseph eating fresh fruit for the first time











No comments: