Lots has happened since I last posted. Joseph started getting choking episodes pretty bad at night so I finally took him to the doctor whom wanted to put him back on medication. This time I said "No" I saw the side effects it put on Joseph and how much better he did developmentally after stopping the medication. So his doctor said the other alternative would be to send him into Sacramento to see the Pediatric GI doctor. Last week they got Joseph into the doctor and she wanted to order an Apnea Monitor to monitor his breathing at night as well change his formula to Nutramigen which is supposed to be a lot better for Reflux which ended up working out better since our Health Insurance will pay for this formula. So we changed his formula while the Pediatric GI doctor's office worked on ordering an Apnea Monitor for Joseph. By the end of the day we couldn't find a provider that would delivery to our home since we live out in the middle of no man's land (LOL because if you don't it will break you) super long story short we didn't end up getting an Apnea Monitor but Joseph is sleeping in our room at night indefinatley probably.
Joseph has been changing so much lately, just tonight at dinner he was screaming at the top of his lungs sooo loud I don't know where he gets this loudness from (LOL) he also started reaching out for you to hold him he started doing it to Jocie and now does it to me too. Jocie is really encouraging to Joseph to start crawling but for now just rocks back and forth on his knees as well he sits up all alone now no support needed which makes its so much easier to give him a bath.
On Wednesday Jocie and I are going to an infant rescue breathing course just for knowledge because I know we won't need it, but "Knowledge is Power" also it will be a great time for her and I to have some quality time alone together I know she misses having me alone to herself and I am trying to give her as much attention as possible but man having more than 1 child is challenging at times when you want to be at 2 places at once and do 2 different things at the same time.
Joseph the "Chick Magnet" Looking like Elmer Fudd










No comments:
Post a Comment