Sunday, September 13, 2009

Joe Joe Playing

I had a little fun this week with the phot editing, I love creating new things. So much fun. Seka and I went to Santa Rosa yesterday for a meeting with a bariatric clinic for her and we got a lot of good information to help her make a decision. I feel like this weekend went by sooo fast, Friday after work I had a hair appointment and didn't get home until almost 10pm and then gone most of the day yesterday. I promised myself I would be home on time this whole week hopefully it works out. The weather is so awesome today nice and cool with a breeze I wish everyday was like this. Well Joseph just woke up from a nap so Mommy duty calls. Have a great week.
Jocie 12 Years Old


Joseph 7 months old














Big Boy sitting up






































No comments: