Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween


This week was super busy, took Joseph back to the doctor for his diarrhea and he was taken off of the Nutramigen put on Enfamil AR which has helped but now his reflux is acting up again so not perfect but a solution for now. I know life doesn't throw us anything we can't handle so I am learning to handle life's situations.

Seka, Tony, and Mariah came over yesterday for some fun "trick or treating" around our neighborhood and even took them to a haunted house which Seka insisted on bringing Mariah into which she had a lot of fun and enjoyed it. Jocie wouldn't even go in it. I feel horrible but didn't get any pictures of Mariah in her costume only afterwards all worn out.

We got our gate up this week since Joseph is into everything and his newest thing is getting up on his knees and he even had his first bump on his head today with tons more to come I am sure of.







Out of all of his toys he rather play with a top ramen box, LOL. Go figure.


Getting ready to go out trick or treating thinking we are crazy

Jocie and her Friend Maddie



Jocie carved Joseph's first pumpkin for him, "Thanks Sissy"


Jocie pumpkin on left, Mine is on the right


Play Time








No comments: