Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Life

I read a great statement this week and really have taken it to heart. "Don't worry about what you don't have be thankful for what and who you have in your life" it is so true. Think about this for a week how much this 1 sentence can change your outlook on life. Life is so precious and can be taken away in a second so live for today and forget about tomorrow because tomorrow may never come.

Joseph is officially 9 months old, WOW that went by sooooooooo fast I can't believe it. He has been doing a lot better no more episodes at night and he is back in his room. This week at work we had our open house for our new location and had a guest speak the Vice Mayor of Sacramento so I thought I would include some of those pictures including a cute video of Joey playing in his jumper.


Left to right: Adriana Ramirez, Melannie Maes, Jerry Knight, and Jennifer Rosaves (me)

Me and Adriana at work


Vice Mayor Lauren Hammond and myself

Joe Joe and Daddy playing video's






Jordan and Joey playing video






VIDEO TIME...............................

1 comment:

Giana said...

You look so cute!!! Love the pics!