Joseph was so full of energy this weekend it was just crazy. Life with a boy is sooooo different. Jocie would just sit with us and cuddle, well Joseph no way he is trying to out run us constantly. Saturday we spent most of the day trying to burn some of Joseph's endless energy. We are looking into working on our backyard pretty soon especially with all of this energy in this house.
All of us were sick this past week one day or another, I am sure glad we are all doing better. Well most of us, Joseph is still teething with no teeth yet. I think it is funny he has no teeth he looks like an old man.
Tonight after getting out of the shower I noticed one of my implants not looking right, sure enough it looks as though something isn't right so I will be calling the doctor in the morning. I am just wondering, When oh When is this going to end for me???? I am so tired of dealing with this, it seems like there is always something wrong for something I had nothing to do with in the first place. I didn't ask for Cancer at such a young age. Sorry just frustrated.











No comments:
Post a Comment