"There is no greater gift than Kids"
I have come to the conclusion that Joseph is going for a world record for the oldes baby with "No Teeth" I just have never heard of a baby not having any teeth at 13 months, but the doctor said it is not a concern until he reaches 15 months with no teeth so I will try and not worry though that is really hard for me at times.
Yesterday Jocie asked to go the park with her friends so I agreed and took her and she came home a few hours later and Joseph was bouncing off the walls and so we decided to go the park as a family and Jocie asked if we could go the park she was at earlier instead of the one by our house so I said "sure". We get there and all of her friends are there and within minutes she is texting me asking me to leave so she could hang out with her friends she said it was weird with me there. When did I get too old to hang out with my kids? Times are changing. Well I didn't leave we stayed Joseph just had to burn some energy. He burned so much energy he crashed at 6:30pm and ofcourse woked up at 04:30am this morning. No more early bed time for Joseph. Learned my lesson.
Below are some pictures from the park this weekend, ofcourse Jocie won't let me take pictures of her any longer so if you don't see them of her that's why. I do get the occasional picture only when she wants something.
It is such a sunny Sunday I just want to go outside as I sit and type this but am so exhausted from getting up this morning. Oh well that just means I will get to bed on time hopefully tonight.
I leave with a quote a came across this week that I totally agree with
“Nothing you do for children is ever wasted. They seem not to notice us, hovering, averting our eyes, and they seldom offer thanks, but what we do for them is never wasted.”










No comments:
Post a Comment