Sunday, May 9, 2010

Fishing Derby

Last week I had so many updated pictures to post I forgot completely about the fishing derby. Jason went to the Annual Anderson Pacific Bass fishing derby with some friends and was gone from Thursday-Sunday. We met up with him on Saturday for the family BBQ and weigh in. He didn't win but he had a lot of fun. Taking Joseph anywhere is an adventure in itself since he is into everything he is not supposed to be, as I have said a million times before "Nothing Like Jocie" Jocie was a perfect angel, but we Love him none the less and wouldn't change anything. He keeps us on our toes that's for sure and keeps us young....

Below Jason is showing Joseph he can't eat the dirt



























Needless to say he didn't listen very well




















The beautiful geese at the park at the weigh in



















Joseph happy eating his hot dog



















Our Family, Joseph just wanted his bottle not a picture




















Jocie and her friend Brianna checking out the boys or atleast trying to find some mostly old men there...LOL




















Jocie took this picture laying down in the grass, what an amazing view

































Jason chasing after Joseph...this pretty much sums up our day every day. I know we need to let go but I just can't see him get hurt






















I love this picture they were just taking there time walking in the middle of the street no worries about the cars











Joe Joe missing his Dada.....

No comments: