Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm Back.....

I don't where the time has gone but I haven't updated the blog in over a month. I have been busy working and then coming home and super busy with our nightly routine. In the past month, Joseph's first tooth broke through the gums but it's still working it's way all the way through. Looking forward to the next tooth, hope that one doesn't take 14 moths to appear too! Feeding him with no teeth is a difficult task at times, his favorite new food is yogurt, he loves yogurt and of course his all time favorite will always be Cheerios. Joseph loves to have you read to him and now his favorite song is Patty Cake, so sweet. Sometimes I get sad to see him not as a baby but now a toddler, but am loving every moment of this stage as he grows and learns.

We spend a lot of time on the weekends at the park, it helps burn some of Joseph's endless energy and Jocie well that is her new hang out with her friends. Jocie is getting excited for the summer, especially since she is going to Hawaii in June. That is one lucky girl!!! My Dad and Lisa invited her to go last year, this is one trip she has had to wait awhile for and has done good being patient. Jocie made the A/B Honor Roll again!! What a great accomplishment, we are so proud of her.

Over the past weekend I noticed Max our Cat was urinating everywhere in the garage when his litter box was right there. Well Sunday morning I saw blood, then the funniest thing ever with me standing right there Max puts all 4 paws inside of Jack's food bowl and pee's in the food bowl, What was he thinking? I couldn't help but laugh, I mean what else are you going to do? Get mad? What good is that going to do? You just have to laugh and say "Well that's life" you never know what to expect. But seriously, when I saw the blood I called the Vet and luckily they were open on Sunday and got us in. Well $400.00 later the Vet still isn't sure but I get the luxury of putting an IV into Max twice daily to give him saline for hydration and to help if there is any substances in his bladder. We did see he was in a lot of pain when she touched his bladder so he is on pain meds now and antibiotics at least until we get the test results hopefully no later than Thursday.

Well now that I vented and you actually made it this far, all I can say is thanks for reading/listening. My thought for this week: Just be grateful for today and don't worry about tomorrow. Spend all possible time with your family because you never know if you or they will be here tomorrow. And lastly, never go to bed angry and just "LOVE" seriously love not just a boyfriend or husband but love one another for who they are because remember, God created not only you and I but everyone else around us too!!

Jennifer

Look at Joseph he looks so scared and Jocie well she didn't even want to take this picture






No comments: