Sunday, March 14, 2010

1st Hair Cut

This weekend seemed really busy but guess really wasn't I think the time change really made it go by faster. Saturday Jocie went fishing with Jason (didn't catch anything) and Joseph and I stayed home together. We tried to go to the park in the afternoon but it was so windy we ended up only staying around 10 minutes.

Jocie's report card came in the mail yesterday All A's and B's we are so PROUD of her. She has worked really hard to accomplish that. Later on after Jocie got back home we went to get Joseph his 1st Hair Cut which to my surprise was very emotional. I guess with him being the baby and as soon as she started cutting I could totally tell that he wasn't looking like a baby anymore it was heart wrenching just knowing he is our last :(. He really did do a good job of sitting there, well I was also giving him a sucker to help him not notice the clippers while Jocie took the pictures. Thanks Jocie!

I heard something recently that really makes you stop and think. Every time we have a goal to accomplish or task ahead we will also run into obstacles. But those obstacles are what help us reach our goal and make us who we are. I really have been thinking about this lately as I am working towards many goals personal and work and this really applies to everything in life. I am trying to learn to take the obstacles head on and just roll with the punches. This is my outlook on any obstacle or goal "Bring It On" thats my moto.

Hope everyone enjoys their week, take care and remember "Bring It On"

Jennifer


This is the new thing he does all day long pulling on his lips etc.... maybe that's a sign of some teeth coming??? Who knows, time will tell.


Looking for some new toys

Mesmerized by the tv show "Yo Gabba Gabba"

Joseph's favorite toy of the day a measuring cup of all things


This is a before and after shot of his hair cut

No comments: