Life has been busy busy lately, as usual. Peyton and Alyce came over last weekend, there are a couple pictures below of her and her beautiful blue eyes. She looks so much like Alyce. Joseph is walking more and more lately. He had a rash last week so I took him to the doctor and it was a mixture of heat rash and some new lotion I tried, looks like we get to look forward to a sensitive skinned baby.
Sometimes I feel as if there is no time for me anymore. I work all day, come home feed Joseph, give him a bath, play with him, maybe have some dinner in there and then I am just exhausted and its time for bed to wake up to the same routine the next day, and at some point I have to fit in time to be Jocie's personal taxi driver. Forget about time with Jason, that is hopeless. Hopefully there will be a brake in my near future....yeah right.
The blogger website hasn't had the option to upload videos for awhile so I haven't been able to upload any. Well I found a way around that, youtube so below is a cute video of Joseph playing and testing my limits.









1 comment:
I know exactly what you mean about "me" time! I get up before Ely every morning to get ready for work before he gets up, and once he gets up, then we eat, get dressed, drop off at daycare, I work all day, pick him up from daycare, make and feed him dinner, then some playtime with him before he's getting storytime, bath, then bed. By 8:00 when that's all over, I'm usually asleep by 9 and up again at 5:30 to do it all over. And that barely includes time to tidy up the house, do laundry/dishes, let alone exercising, reading, spending time with hubby, or anything. And then I hate to leave Ely on weekends to do anything because I leave him with someone else all week long! You're not alone! I guess this is why there are so many books/magazines/cliches about the "working mother"!
Post a Comment